Writing 101 Day 2: Write a list
I like what I love. I like what I used to despise. I’ll like new things in the future.
I’ve learned what I’ve been taught. I’ve learned what I didn’t know. I’ve learned from mistakes.
I wish upon a star. I wish from afar. I wish for more. I wish for better. I wish for worse. I wish to learn.
Since short on time, and to keep this from becoming a long-worded read let’s get started.
Things I like
- Noticing my own physique gains
- Laying on cool sheets or a cool leather couch
- Completing a big project or task
- Playing with both my Canadian cousin and my littlest cousin (his little brother)
- Working out
- The color blue
- Cooking something delicious
- Laying on the ground in the outdoors
Things I’ve Learned
- Never give up
- Follow your passion no matter what others may believe
- God is always there for you
- Dogs have incredible memories
- Ego lifting is bad training
- Get your work done before you go out and play
- Priorities first
- I need to improve my walk. I have the talk down already.
- I’m not as “u-g-l-y” as I originally believed
Things I Wish
- I wish I was already successful
- I wish I could breathe underwater
- I wish I hadn’t screwed around in my first few years of college
- I wish I knew where I would be in five years
- I wish there were multiples of me so I could do everything I wanted. Everything.
- I wish I was going to live forever so I could learn everything that interests me.
- I wish they would call me about the job already.
- I wish I didn’t wait to workout until I was twenty two years old.
- I wish my sister and I had more between us than the family cat we had for 14 years.
- Breakfast Tacos
The joy that comes around the Christmas season is a HUGE like for me.